Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Tan X-4ORCE Combat Boot - T180 Comfortable and great quality in my opinion

The yesterday. I'm looking for information on the Tan X-4ORCE Combat Boot - T180, so i would like to describe here.

Tan X-4ORCE Combat Boot - T180

The lightweight X-4orce boot from Wellco is extra breathable thanks to the fabric panels and suede upper. It also includes non-metallic stealth technology and a polyurethane contoured insole. You'll also appreciate the compression molded EVA midsole for its extreme flexibility. Wellco 8" X - 4orce Tactical Lightweight Boots won't bog you down when you're tracking down bad guys .... Read more or Check Price

Similar Products

The opinions of the customers who bought this item

These boots feel great much better than the standard issue. Although due to implementation of the new uniform next year I would recommend waiting unless you do not need new boots . by Alex

So far they have kept to myself through 8 months of weekly ruck marches with additional training in rough terrain and wearing them all day 2 days / week. by txcowgirl

I already have a pair and they fit great. They are also worn out so I'm getting another pair. by ilovetobike

I wore boots emission for 10 years I would end up with knee and ankle pain in the back no matter what I put insoles in them. by Dale Bucklen

0 comments:

Post a Comment